Professional Onsite Airbrush Make-up Services Available for:
- Brides and Bridal Parties
- Photography Sessions – Acting Headshots/Modeling Portfolios/Bridal Portraits/Senior Portraits
- Pageant Competitions
- Commercial Media Work – TV/Film/Video/Print
*Please contact me for rates on all other services besides bridal at email@example.com
The Rates Below Are For a Full Face Makeup Application (unless otherwise noted) This Fee Includes the Following:
- Travel to your location***
- Skin preparation: application of moisturizer + primer
- Skin perfection: application of airbrushed foundation, concealing, highlighting + contouring
- Color: Precisely blended eye shadow application, liner, mascara, brow definition, cheek color, and lip color.
- Bride’s makeup: Rates start at $200. This includes your wedding day makeup application, as well as your trial run. Both sessions will include a full face makeup application with 100% hair eyelash strips. I will also provide you, as the bride, with a touch up lip gloss & travel size translucent powder on the wedding day.
- Each additional person:Rates start at $120.00. This rate includes wedding day makeup only. Trials are available to bridal party members for an additional cost. Please inquire if interested) – includes a full face of makeup and false eyelashes.
- Eye makeup only, with lashes: $30.00
- Flower girl: complimentary application of lip gloss, blush & shimmer w/Bride’s makeup
* 10% group discount for 5 or more people (each of those 5 people will need to have a full face of makeup applied)
**Travel: There will be NO travel fees for destinations within 30 miles of Las Vegas. Travel to locations outside of these limits will require a 4-6 person minimum for makeup, depending on the distance. Additional mileage fees may apply.
- The trial run is typically done 1 to 2 months prior to your wedding day
- On the day of your wedding, please allow 45 – 60 minutes, per person, for a full face of makeup to be completed. (A schedule will be sent to you and your bridal party for arrival times)
- While all of the makeup I use is very long-wearing, I do suggest that each girl have the following items to touch up their makeup throughout the night: a translucent powder (or blotting papers) to control shine, as well as a lip-gloss to touch up lips. I will gladly suggest products & colors!
- If you have an allergy to any cosmetic or ingredient please inform me.
Referral Discounts: If you are happy with the work I’ve done for you, please refer me! As my way of thanking you for the referral, I will issue you a 10% discount towards any future makeup application!